Jasperserver and ireports problems

twinkiejr

Hopefully this is not a double post. If so please disregard. My problem is that reports that I am building in Ireports are not working once transferred to jasperserver. I am using version 4 for both jasperserver and ireports. I am either getting an exception error or a blank report once on jasperserver. I do have an input parameter on one report in ireports and it is not asking for an input once on the jasperserver. I have also gotten an error that says unrecognised field. The field it can't recognise is a concat filed. The field and report both work fine in ireports. Please let me know if there is some other info that I can provide for someone to help. 

Thanks

Post Edited by twinkiejr1001 at 02/28/2011 18:50

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the reply, you are exactly right with the input control. I had just figured that out after reading a lot of posts on the forums and hadn't had time to post that I had figured it out. I know I am a newbie to some of this but their dos not seem to be much if any documentation on this particular subject. As for the concat field, I am refering to a field that has been created by the concat or group concat command in mysql. This problem has also been fixed it had to do with an update in my DB, complete newbie mistake.