How to put all data in 1 page

pramudya81

I want to make a raw data report. So it does not need a page column, footer, summary, etc. Only title which prints once at the top, and detail to print all the data.

I can not find a way to have all data to be in single page, i.e. there should not exist a space (page break) between data. I want only 1 tile at the top and all the data until the bottom with no page break at all.

How to achieve this?

Thanks

Code:
Daily Reportdatacontentrow1datacontentrow2datacontentrow3...............datacontentrow50[i dont want a page break here]datacontentrow51datacontentrow52................

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

svenn
Wrote:

If you do not care whether you report will fit on a standard page you can also check "Ignore pagination". It will cause the report not to page break.

Hi svenn,

I tried this, but still no go. I still have the page break after each 53 rows...

Anything else to try?

I found similar case here http://jasperforge.org/plugins/espforum/view.php?group_id=102&forumid=103&topicid=55185

And I found the API states this

"A string representing text that will be inserted between pages of the generated report. By default, JasperReports separates pages by two empty lines, but this behavior can be overridden by this parameter."

http://jasperreports.sourceforge.net/api/net/sf/jasperreports/engine/export/JRTextExporterParameter.html#BETWEEN_PAGES_TEXT

The question now, Can I override it to null value? So I dont want to have any page break at all.

Post Edited by pramudya81 at 11/12/2010 06:17

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...