We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Help Needed In Jasper Server - Scheduling

sivakumar_saas

Hi,

I am able to schedule my report successfully. While scheduling if i uncheck the option "attach-file" a link "http://17.209.11.35:8070/jasperserver-pro/fileview/fileview/Test/RRR/EDUCATION_PDF.pdf" will be provided in the mail. 

My Requirement : I have to save my reports in a common shared folder and provided absolute path of the report in a mail. Can you anyone please tell me what is the configuration i need to change, so that i can achieve this functionality. Thanks

Regards,

Ram 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When you create the scheduled job, you are required to specify the output folder. Is this the common folder that you want the sched report output to go to? Jasperserver, in the repository, has a concept of a "public" folder that everyone who logs into the system can view and read. (go to the view > repository and you can see the public folder)

However, it sounds like you might be trying to do something different than this...

My Requirement is to store reports in a common share folder and provide link to the share folder in a mail, when i schedule the reports.

P.S : I couldn't find any option to specify output folder, When i try to schedule Jobs. I am using JasperServer Version 3.7.0.1

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Ram

There is option to save the output ..you can specify the output folder and can select it from repository ..

screen shot attached

The option is :- *Folder ..and you can select the folder in repository. If you choose public folder , it can be shared among users.

Ramnik Kaur

Senior QA Engineer

1. Create any Folder and set the permissions on the folder based on user / role ..this way only users for which you have permissions to Read can access the folder

- that folder wil be visible in the list of folders here

Ramnik Kaur

Senior QA Engineer