We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Want to change the display of the report list...

ronedog

I need to slightly change the display of the list of reports when looking at the repository section.  I would like to remove the "Create Date" column and give the report name a little more space.  Does anyone know which .jsp I need to update to do this, or if there is another configuration setting I can set?  I tried changing ListReports.jsp, and have been poking around the other .jsp's but I'm not finding it.

Thanks for any help.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Jamie, that did it. One last adjustment, do you know which .css would remove the name of the repository folder the report is under (This shows up as a greyed name under the description)?

Thanks. Aaron

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Jamie,
Thanks. that was it.

Do you know how to change the word "root" that is the folder where everything is underneath in the left pane?  I would like to change it to says "All Reports" instead of "root" and preferably get this value from a language file.

Post Edited by ronedog at 06/23/2010 15:51

Thanks Ramnik, but when I right click and go to properties, it just brings up a box that summarizes the folder information with an "OK" and "Cancel" button. It doesn't give me the option to change the name anywhere. I'm logged in as jasperadmin. I also tried giving the folder read/write permissions to ROLE_USER to see of that would work, but same result?

I can see if I select a subfolder of "root" then I get a text box that allows me to change the name of that folder, but it's the name "root" that I want to be changed.

what am I doing wrong?

Post Edited by ronedog at 06/23/2010 22:46