We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

JavaDoc for WebServices classes

goldsmithsa

I'm trying to follow the sample Java Web services app, and thinking that it may be an option for me.  I have searched the Net, and can't find a JavaDoc for this thing.  Being new to commercial open source, I would assume that if you buy this product (on the brink of purchasing professional version), then at least the Domain Web service should have a JavaDoc?  Does a JavaDoc exist that anyone is aware of?  Or does everyone just implement the example app exactly as it is and never deviate?  Thanks for sharing.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Javadoc is available here:
sourceforge.net/projects/jasperserver/files/JasperServer/JasperServer%203.7.0/jasperserver-ce-3.7.0-public-api.zip/download

But if you're implementing web services and trying to work with Domains, you need the Pro Web Services Guide. The Domain WSDL is probably also helpful if I understand your usecase; if you're evaluating Pro, you can retrireve it from your instance:
http://localhost:8080/jasperserver-pro/services/DomainServices?wsdl

To get an eval copy of JasperServer Pro (which will include the Web Services doc as well), visit our commercial site:
www.jaspersoft.com/jaspersoft-business-intelligence-software-trial

Thanks,

Kristen

Post Edited by kkelleher at 03/05/2010 18:05