Problem passing parameter in subreport

dheerajsea123

Hi,

I am new user for ireport tool, i hav a requirement to pass main report field result, as a parameter in to subreport.

i am calling onew procedure from main report which is giving some field resule and this field resule i want to pass in subreport procedure as a parameter, so if any one have any idea please le me know.

thanks.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How are you linking the sub-report with the main report? Or you can try:

-Create a parameter in sub-report, say $P{subResule}

-Right click sub-report from the main report, go to tab 'Subreport'. Where you will see a button to add a parameter link. There you can link sub-report parameter to main report's field that contains 'Resule' value. Hope this helps.

thanks to reply me,

that's i already tried but as i try to get these parameter value on my subreport i am getting null value, i don't understand where is the actully problem. Now i am explaning everything to you, what actully i want.

exec pg_sp_brokingMerchantDeatils '14:00', this is my first procedure which is calling by main report, and this procedure is returning some fields like (SubMerchantid, payment_seg_code), and now i have a another report which is the subreport of my main report and in this i call another procedure which is as follows.
exec pg_sp_brokingFundTransafer $P{PStrSchemeCodeFlag},$P{PstrSchemeTypeFlag},$P{PstrPlanCodeFlag},$P{PstrCSFPos},$P{PstrCSEPos},$P{PstrSCSep},$P{PstrSCTFPos},$P{PstrSCTEPos},$P{PstrPCFPos},$P{PstrPCEPos},$P{PstrStartTime},$P{PstrEndTime},$P{PstrMerID},$P{PstrFromDate},$P{PstrToDate}.

Now i want pass these all parameter in to subreport from main report automatically, as my main report procedure call.

I am sending my both file to you.

1. main report:- FundTransferMaster_rpt.jrxml

2. subreport:- fundtransfer_rpt.jrxml.

pls find the attachment.

Post Edited by dheerajsea123 at 01/13/2010 05:03

• 8 months later...