JasperReports 7.0 is now available ×

creating simple report

henning

hi

i`m just getting started with jasperserver and following the jasperserver user`s guide to get some experience. I was creating a simple report described in chapter 4.2 and the report was successfully validated but i can not view this report. When i want to open it an error message appears: An error occurred. Please contact your system administrator. and a lot of cryptic rows, which do not really help me.

i`m a student trying to get fine with this application at home, so there is no systemadministrator who could help me. i was able to view all the other sample reports. so i really dont know what could be wrong.  I attached the error description, perhaps somebody can help me. thanks

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Code:
Hi,
I guess you are pointing to a wrong data source. Please edit the report and check the datasource and make sure it points to the right database which you intend to pull the data from.
Because accounts is the table you are pulling data from. So make sure the data source which the report looks far is pointing to the right data source.