Hibernate connection problem

makina_syu

Hello everybody.

I have problem setting hibernate connection, and I used every known "trick" to solve problem but without result.

I set classpath to hibernate.cfg.xml and hibernate.properties, classpath to jar I'm using... I even tried to replace existing hibernate, hibernate-annotations and hibernate-commons-annotations in ireport/modules/ext directory.

When I click Test button on hibernate connection I receive next error:

Unable to load class declared as <mapping class="x.y.z"/> in the configuration.

When I look to IDE Log I can see:

org.hibernate.MappingException: Unable to load class declared as <mapping class="x.y.z"/> in the configuration:

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: x.y.z

Mentioned classes are on the path, but cannot be loaded.

Did anyone have same problem?

Thank you

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...

Hi

Did you found the solution for this?

I have added both the path to the sources and class files in classpath in iReport...
But still get this error.

Code:
  Compiling to file... C:\path\to\report\report.jasperCompilation running time: 1 028!   Filling report...  Locale: norsk (Norge)  Time zone: DefaultHibernate session openedError filling print... Unable to load class declared as <mapping class="no.package.model.Access"/> in the configuration:   org.hibernate.MappingException: Unable to load class declared as <mapping class="no.package.model.Access"/> in the configuration:      at org.hibernate.cfg.AnnotationConfiguration.parseMappingElement(AnnotationConfiguration.java:650)      at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.parseSessionFactory(Configuration.java:1589)      at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.doConfigure(Configuration.java:1568)      at org.hibernate.cfg.AnnotationConfiguration.doConfigure(AnnotationConfiguration.java:1047)      at org.hibernate.cfg.AnnotationConfiguration.doConfigure(AnnotationConfiguration.java:64)      at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.doConfigure(Configuration.java:1542)      at org.hibernate.cfg.AnnotationConfiguration.doConfigure(AnnotationConfiguration.java:1035)      at org.hibernate.cfg.AnnotationConfiguration.doConfigure(AnnotationConfiguration.java:64)      at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.configure(Configuration.java:1462)      at org.hibernate.cfg.AnnotationConfiguration.configure(AnnotationConfiguration.java:1017)      at org.hibernate.cfg.AnnotationConfiguration.configure(AnnotationConfiguration.java:64)      at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.configure(Configuration.java:1448)      at org.hibernate.cfg.AnnotationConfiguration.configure(AnnotationConfiguration.java:1011)      at com.jaspersoft.ireport.designer.connection.JRHibernateConnection.getSessionFactory(JRHibernateConnection.java:128)      at com.jaspersoft.ireport.designer.connection.JRHibernateConnection.createSession(JRHibernateConnection.java:121)      at com.jaspersoft.ireport.designer.compiler.IReportCompiler.run(IReportCompiler.java:928)      at org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Task.run(RequestProcessor.java:572)      at org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Processor.run(RequestProcessor.java:997)  Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: no.evote.model.Access      at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)      at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)      at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)      at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)      at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)      at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)      at org.netbeans.ProxyClassLoader.loadClass(ProxyClassLoader.java:252)      at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)      at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)      at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)      at org.hibernate.util.ReflectHelper.classForName(ReflectHelper.java:123)      at org.hibernate.cfg.AnnotationConfiguration.parseMappingElement(AnnotationConfiguration.java:647)      ... 17 more  Print not filled. Try to use an EmptyDataSource...