We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Cascading Input Controls for JasperServer 3.5

swood

The stack trace comes from some unserializable objects held in the user session. This is messy, but you do not need to worry about them as the cause of the exception does not effect the running of the system or the controls. In the release version, these exceptions will not be seen.

This pre-release version did not default the values of the input controls set up for cascading, which is why you see things blank on the initial screen. This is fixed in the release candidate version due out in the next week or so.

Sherman

Jaspersoft

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the newbie question but to install this do I just stop the server, copy the files from the WAR directory to the corresponding directory letting it overwrite anything already there?  Then start it back up and get to cascading I suppose?  Also, you said there's been work on the controls that will be in 3.7.  Is there not enough functionality now to use it as is? 

I accidentally copied the scripts folder in the zip file to the wrong scripts folder on the server and my input controls weren't working.  Got them in the right place and my regular reports are running again.  Now I'll go play with cascading input controls.

Is this version supporting the multi-select input controls or just the single select ones right now?

Post Edited by manshack_one at 11/13/2009 17:11