Problem in CSV Export

dnvsrikanth

Hi,

We are using JasperReports to generate Reports in our Web application. Its great that JasperReports exports the report to various format.

I have a small problem in CSV export where in when I export the page to CSV format, the data is not set properly, I mean to say the column headers are at one location and the values are at another location say to the below-right of the column-headers. But I expect that the data need to be below the column-headers.

I am attaching a CSV file exported by using JasperReports. Anyone Please help me out of this problem. This issue is reported by one of our clients and I need to resolve it as early as possible

Thanks,

DNV Srikanth.

Post Edited by dnvsrikanth at 11/06/2009 17:19

Post Edited by dnvsrikanth at 11/06/2009 17:20

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Teodard,

Thanks for the help. I have resolved the CSV issue. But theres another problem in this in which a javascript code snippet is being added everytime I export the report to CSV format.

I am attaching the CSV file exported using JasperReports API and the CSV filestream.

Please help me in this regard, our product is at a release state in which this issue is one of the issues which is pulling the release

Thanks,

DNV Srikanth

• 3 weeks later...