We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

grouping in iReport nb 3.5.2

gobenn71

Hi all,

i was using iReport 3.0.0 classic for a long period of time. Now i switched to 3.5.2 nb and i'm currently missing a lot of features. Surely they are available but where ?

To my real question : In iReport classic there was a 'report groups' button which opened the group dialog for a specifc report. The dialog listed all available groups and the user was able to manipulate the group expressions of existing groups, add new or delete existing groups and so on.

Where do i find this feature in iReport nb 3.5.2. I've searched a lot but i wasn't able to find a similar dialog...

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

gobenn71,

The GUI is quite different. But the functionality should be the same. You still click on a report group to get its properties. But now you'll see them in the Properties panel where you can manipulate the group expression.

Let us know if you think something is missing. That's a big problem.

Also let us know if you think something is possible to do, but harder than before. That's a problem too.

It will of course seem harder at first... but hopefully in general you'll find the use of the standard properties panel easier than the mix of many different windows we had before.

Regards,
Matt