Input controls are not working in Dashboard

mahijas

Hi

I am using Jasperserver professional 3.1, i have created a dashboard but report is not reflecting the changes if i change the values in the dashbard.

After pulling the report into dashboad environment its throwing an error  " The report is missing default values for atleast one paramters".

Regards

Mahender

Could anybody throw some light how to resove this issue....???

Regards

Mahender

Post Edited by mahijas at 06/16/2009 10:16

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all

coudl you pls let me know how to itegrat the intput controls in the dashboard.

I have created the dashboard and inserted the input controls init but it showing an error " The report is missing default values for atleast one paramters".

regards

Mahender

You need to check that your report has the default value for the mandatory parameters. If not so, you have input controls associated with the parameters , so that you can provide values for the "mandatory Parameters"

• 2 months later...

HI guys,

I'm  facing the same  issue with Single Report Input Controls.

this is what i did.

1. placed report in dashboad selector area which has two input controls (StartDate,EndDate)  and also defined default mandatory values for those input controls .

2. I can able to see the input controls under Single Report Input Controls and placed those controls on to dashboard selector too.

Result as follows

" The report is missing default values for atleast one paramters " .

Can anyone guide me where am doing wrong ?

I'm getting the "missing default value for at least one mandatory paramter" when I drag a report onto a dashboard. Within the input controls for JasperServer, I can edit the input control and set the name, then the data type, but when I press the next button, I get returned to the Respository nav screen. Is there some other place to set the default value for a input control on the server. This control has the Allows Prompt checked so my user can select their own date. Thanks.