Jasper 3.5.0 POM wrong for M2 Repos

loge

Hi,

just tried to download Jasper 3.5.0 via Maven/POM in M2 repos. Jasper is requesting jfreechart 1.0.12 and jcommon 1.0.15. Both of them are not available in M2 Repos. Only the versions before (1.0.11 and 1.0.14) are there. Should i use a different Maven Repos or is it just wrong? ;-)

Marc

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just for the record. I resolved it by putting these two jars in my own Maven repos and because i am using Nexus for repos management and my project points to my local Nexus Manager which in turn searches my own and also remote repositories, its working. But i dont think everyone has such an "advanced" dependency resolving backend. So most users who just point to the M2 repository will be out of luck.....

Marc

I too am having difficulty in using the jasperReports 3.5.0 pom.xml due the inability to find the dependent artifacts.

Are there any plans to either:

1) Work with the jfree artifact developers to have the dependent version added to M2 repository (www.mavenrepository.com)

or

2) release an updated jasperreports pom.xml that does not have the 'difficult to find' dependencies

• 2 weeks later...