We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Custom Jsp with cascading Logic

vishal29bhp

Hi Lucianc,

I made a jsp which contains the cascading logic . i also put it on to the jasper server means on ViewReport.jsp.But how could i collect the HTTP values from that jsp to run the Report. Also i need this jsp on some specific report display but by putting on ViewReport.jsp it is coming on every Report.

Plz Help me i am in Hoch Poch.

Thanks in Advance.

Vishal

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Suppose If i put the JSP page as custom jsp page but the issue is how do get the Http values to provided from that JSP page when click on RUN REPORT . These values must be stored in some Java Beans and some java impl and helper classes are used to process these values with database query . I have seen the Input Control classes but the problem is i am not understanding the architecture of this.

Vishal

• 4 weeks later...

Hi swood ,

I tried with DefaultParameterForms.jsp but this couldnt work. I put cascading logic and the comboboxes there but no luck. This has become Bottleneck for me.

Can Cascading be done using jsp's only ?  

Vishal

Post Edited by vishal29bhp at 05/04/2009 04:35

Post Edited by vishal29bhp at 05/04/2009 04:36

• 5 weeks later...

I no more workaround on cascading busy with some Dashboard Stuff but you have given some indication in one of the post that "we have no of input controls and 15 may was the releasing date".

Any way but if you give me some guidelines via mail then i could do this for the community.

Vishal

Email:vishal29bhp@gmail.com