We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Date Input Control Parameter

hgfree

Hello,

Using JasperServer-Pro(sorry not sure what version) and iReport 3.0.0.  When I create the iReport I have a date parameter.  When I execute the report through iReport it prompts me for a date with a calendar drop-down gui.  The report runs fine in iReport.  When I upload the report to JasperServer through the JS Plugin 3.0, it errors out because I don't have an input control.  I create an input control with the same name, Type = single value, Locate (datatype) = From the Repository: datatypes/date.  However, when I run this report, it does not provide the calendar gui, only a drop-down where the date must be typed in manually. 
How do you turn on the calendar gui in JasperServer so the report runs the same as in iReport?

Thank you for your help,

Chris

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Anandharaj,

Thank you for reviewing.  I have attached four screen shots: General, Parameter, Input Control, and Data Type.  When I run this report using the iReport execute icon, it prompts for date allowing me to choose a date from a gui calendar.  When I run this report using the JS plugin 3.0 Run Report Unit icon, the date prompt is an empty text input drop-down.  I will reply again with some additional screen shots showing the parameter prompts.

Thank You,
Chris