We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Embedding BI and Web Services

rkm258

Hi,

I'am trying to find all the possible ways to embed JasperServer Pro into my application.

1. One way to do so is by using Web-Services

Question: What is the Client Class that is used to communicate to Admin Service present at

http://127.0.0.1:8080/jasperserver-pro/services/AdminService?wsdl

Sample code will be of more help. I didnot find any information in the JasperServer Web Service Guide pdf.

2. Another way that i know of is by using HTTP API, the problem using this approach is that it exposes username and password by using j_username and j_password parameters, which i'am not willing to.

Question: How can i get report executed using this and show the results, without showing the top menus, export options like pdf and others like the one present at, super mart demo - Monthly Sales by Quarter. This link will only show the report result, that is what i want.

http://127.0.0.1:8080/jasperserver-pro/flow.html?_flowId=viewReportFlow&reportUnit=/supermart/salesByMonth/

SalesByMonthReport&standAlone=true&ParentFolderUri=/supermart/salesByMonth

Ram

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need a single sign on framework to avoid passing user names and passwords in URLs.

You can do this in many ways. If you can set up the REMOTE_USER HTTP header with web server scripting, JasperServer can be configured to authenticate with that.

Sherman

Jaspersoft

• 3 years later...