We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

how to set font for jasperserver in linux

ohm_g7

Hi, I got some problem.

I already created report and up it to jasperserver on linux, its work.

but I want to edit label name of that report (I want to use Thai font),when I edit and save it

I got some error like this

com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.JSExceptionWrapper: JDBC exception on Hibernate data access; nested exception is org.hibernate.exception.DataException: could not update: [com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.metadata.jasperreports.domain.impl.RepoReportUnit#6]

com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.JSExceptionWrapper: org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.HibernateJdbcException: JDBC exception on Hibernate data access; nested exception is org.hibernate.exception.DataException: could not update: [com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.metadata.jasperreports.domain.impl.RepoReportUnit#6]caused by: org.hibernate.exception.DataException: could not update: [com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.metadata.jasperreports.domain.impl.RepoReportUnit#6]....I think I can't do this because I need to set something for jasper know about thai fontbut I don't know how?please tell me.Thake you.	

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Akkapong Kajornwongwattana
Wrote:

Hi, I got some problem.

I already created report and up it to jasperserver on linux, its work.

but I want to edit label name of that report (I want to use Thai font),when I edit and save it

I got some error like this

com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.JSExceptionWrapper: JDBC exception on Hibernate data access; nested exception is org.hibernate.exception.DataException: could not update: [com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.metadata.jasperreports.domain.impl.RepoReportUnit#6]

Ahhh.. now I understand.

I thought that if you set your browser to a particular language, and entered text in that language, then JasperServer would show labels etc as entered. Is that not the case? Have you looked at the Localization Guide? You may need to configure your database and app server to use a different character set.

Sherman

Jaspersoft