We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Maven Repository and Jasperserver

israel.faria

Digging into jasperserver 3 I found that there are some artifacts which are probably deployed into a jaspersoft internal maven repository. Naming one:

com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.common:jasperserver-api-common

It would be *great* if the state of that repository could be synced with http://www.jasperforge.org/maven2/ once in a while and so we could use that as one of ours repositories. Yes we can still deploy needed libraries to our own internal maven repo and get it done, thing is that these artifacts have a reference to a parent pom which isnt possible to find anywhere since we can't grab de source.

We are doing some serious hacking around to get our work done with jasperserver which could be greatly improved if the development of this tool really went public.

Sometime ago I asked about how could we get in touch with the real source, no dice. Believing jaspersoft probably wants to do that the delay keeps hunting Me and my team. :(

Best Regards

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My apologies ... We are a fairly small Eng team and getting the 3.0 release completed knocked this task back. However, 3.0 is now out and we are working on the public SVN now. I will update this thread on the progress and look for your feedback once we get the initial repository posted.

Thanks,

-Tony