We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

JasperReports Flash Viewer 3.0.0 released

Teodor Danciu

JasperReports Flash Viewer 3.0.0 Change Log

============================================

- this is the initial version of the JasperReports Flash Viewer in its current form and it replaces the now deprecated JasperReports Flash Exporter project;

- the former JasperReports Flash Exporter source code was refactored so that documents exported to JRXML format are displayed in a Flash viewer component, eliminating the need to use the Flex compiler at runtime;

- source code refactored in order to separate the object model, XML parsing and graphical rendering code;

Download available here:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=36382&package_id=259095&release_id=603827

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hasham Habib
Wrote:

Unable to download JasperReports Flash 3.0.0.swf file from the link you given.

There might be a problem with the SourceForge.net download functionality, try to select a different mirror.  If that doesn't work either, try to download the project zip, you'll find the swf file inside it.

Regards,

Lucian

• 1 year later...

Hi Teodord,

I am trying to integrate the flash viewer with Java code, I am wondering how can I tell the flash viewer what jrxml file will show. Should I have to pass the name as a parameter?. I have not found too much documentation on this.

Regards,
Baez

• 1 year later...