JasperReports Library 7.0 is now available ×

Crosstabs grouped column issue.

zawadzkk

Hi,

I have successfully setup the crosstab and its working fine; with the behaviour I can’t accept. The query is loading the fields and the table is build, however my primary key in the table with another field “a named description†gets grouped instead of being loaded as separated fields. Column 1 “key = 0†image bellow (JasperReport Table):

size=398]http://www.jasperforge.org/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/images/painta.PNG

- Notice the grouped fields (red oval)

... continued in the replay bellow.

Post edited by: zawadzkk, at: 2007/12/19 12:52

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... continued from above.

I run the query on MS SQL, and I getting the expected results:

size=394]http://www.jasperforge.org/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/images/paintab-6cb42b42287195e3817a3521d00f4f7c.PNG

- Notice the separate fields (red rounded rectangle)

The reason I need the table build without grouped fields is because I’ll save the report as the csv. So with grouped Table as I have it right now my csv file gets the fields not aligned the way it should be for the column 1,2 (SQL) or column 1(Jasper Table).

Does anyone have any suggestion of what I might be missing, and what could be possibly be done to have the fields loaded in Jasper Table separately as in the MS SQL query image?

Post edited by: zawadzkk, at: 2007/12/19 12:51

Hi,

Thanks for fast replay.

Yes, I need to display same record ID and same client name is separate rows/columns… image bellow

size=344]http://www.jasperforge.org/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/images/111.PNG

Right now JasperReport crosstab output; groups or concatenate the ClientName, and RecordID as one field when they are the same RecordID and ClientName but with different data…

I’m not sure if that explain enough my problem but this picture demonstrate the output I need from the report…

Post edited by: zawadzkk, at: 2007/12/19 18:59

Hi Lucian,

Thanks for the tip, works like a charm :)

I got a question….

Those fields RecordID, CientName, Comment, Data (they are just a Static Text...

I need them to print only once on top of the table...

Right now I place them in the Crosstab header and they print on each new page on top of the table..

Do you have a quick tip or suggestion please?

Post edited by: zawadzkk, at: 2007/12/20 12:26

Hi, Lucian

Thanks again for quick response... I'm sure that tip would work if I could change the property value to false...

I tried to do that but any time I uncheck that box in IReport and save, the box get checked again. I tried with JasperAssistant and same thing happens... It's goes back to isRepeatColumnsHeader = true.

I search the xml for that properties but they are not there.. Only the isRepeatRowsHeader exist in the XML...

...any advice?

If this is a bug in iReport or JasperAssistant, please post in on the iReport/JasperAssistant forums or bug trackers.

If you want to test whether this works, you can edit the JRXML manually (i.e. with a text editor), and set the isRepeatColumnHeaders to false.

Regards,

Lucian