We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

JasperServer web services and hyperlink

Sniper

Hi, i'm using JasperServer through web services. I'm able to run a report but this report contain hyperlink to other report. If i run the report through JasperServer without web services the hyperlink is OK but when i run report through web services the hyperlink disappear. What's wrong? I must enable something for use hyperlink with webservices?

Thanks

Bye

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, i try to explain better the situation. In the report i have a table. The first column of this table contain values retrieved from a query. I have create an hyperlink on this value for open another report in a browser panel. In jasper server all is OK but when i run the same report throught web services the value in the first column are not hyperlink (if i see the html code of the page there are no anchor element on this value)

I hope to be more clear

BYE

Hi,

The links do not work because through WS we do not know where the HTML report ends up being displayed.

You see, hyperlinks probably need to point back to the backend system and display some other report that they link to.

If we talk about WS, we talk about a WS client application that makes the requests to JasperServer.

A hyperlink to another report cannot point back to JasperServer. It has to point back to the WS client, because only the WS client is able to make a new WS call to JasperServer, to get the target report.

I hope it makes sense.

Teodor