We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Live Dashboard using Jasper Product.

muttou

HI first of all i want to say thanks to the Jasper Team who provide us this marvelous products (Jasper Reports & BI) for Business Intelligence.. i found this product extremely more attractive and powerful for BI Analysis and reporting as well as establishment of Data ware house using jasper ETL. here i m giving option to my all viewers to explore that product on our live production data. URL is http://webapps.masoodtextile.com:8182/Warehouse/

thanks for ur comments in this regards.

Muhammad Nasir

DM Business Analyst.

Masood textile Mills ltd Faisalabad, Pakistan.

92300-7439721.

muttou@hotmail.com

ur feed back would be highly appreciated to make me more professional. thanks.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

First of all, this looks very good. And im sure people find what you created very useful.

Second - I would like to build something similar to what you created. Could you please explain/describe how you build this?

Or could you post your index.jsp?

Regards

Shalom Dinur

Hi, I am having some problem with using hyper links.

I am having a main report and a sub report.

1. Name of main report: hyper1.jasper

2. location: /home/biadmin/jasperserver-pro-2.1/samples/reports/NEW SUBREPORT/Hyperlinks/hyper1.jasper

3. Name of child report: source1.0.jasper

4. Location : /home/biadmin/jasperserver-pro-2.1/samples/reports/NEW SUBREPORT/Hyperlinks/source1.0.jasper

I had created a parameter "param1" in both the reports. Now I went to properties of one of the field in main report and clicked hyper link and entered the following info:

1. Anchor Name Exp : "source1.0.jasper"

2. Bookmark Level : "2"

3. Target : "Blank"

4. Type : "Remote Page"

5. Reference : "/home/biadmin/jasperserver-pro-2.1/samples/reports/NEW SUBREPORT/Hyperlinks/source1.0.jasper"

6. Page : ----

7. Link Parameter : param1

8. Expression : ""

when i run the report, it is running but when the click the field for which i used hyper link, nothing is happening. DO i need to use any thing else.

Can some one help me.

Also I entered the page : "/home/biadmin/jasperserver-pro-2.1/samples/reports/NEW SUBREPORT/Hyperlinks/source1.0.jasper"

This time i got an error saying "cannot cast from string to integer".

Thanks

Srikanth

use for similar type of your use parameter in both report with field type "param1". which i guess from ur query. use Integer.toString() or java.lang.Integer for casting the parameter. check both.......best regards...

• 2 years later...