HTML_HEADER example

vk01

Hi,

Does anyone have some examples of what goes in the iReports 2.0.2 -> Options -> Export Options -> HTML Exporter -> HTML Header - we have to add the html text? All parts like the the html tags?

Also examples of what would be entered in the Footer and between pages. html tags?

I did read the iReports documentation but unable to find any examples.

Thanks.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

i am a php programmer using the jasperserver-1.2 , i am using the jasper sever as soap server , and make using its web service to produce the reports

here there is requirement , i want to display the data from the mysql server , whose content is html content type

Example

data is in this format

<p style="margin: 0in 0in 12pt 27pt" class="MsoNormal"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">Test planning for Java Pet store should ensure that processes, methodologies, techniques, people, tools and necessary infrastructure are organized and applied in an efficient way. This test plan will support the following objectives to meet the quality requirements for the application:</font></p><ul><li><div class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 12pt 27pt"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">Identify features of Pet Store to be tested and also features that cannot be tested along with respective limitations</font></div></li><li><div class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 12pt 27pt"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">Define the test strategy/approach, resources, timelines and dependencies to test all the functionalities.</font></div></li><li><div class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 12pt 27pt"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">Define the activities and respective deliverables required to prepare for and conduct various types of testing to accomplish the quality goals</font></div></li><li><div class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 12pt 27pt"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">Communicate to all responsible parties the scope of testing effort and the tasks required to perform for the testing</font></div></li><li><div class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 12pt 27pt"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">Define the test tools and environments needed to conduct the testing </font></div></li><li><div class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 12pt 27pt"><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">Identify and Communicate risks for project/product quality and define contingency plan for the application</font></div></li></ul><p> </p>

the input to the database is through tiny mice editor

Test planning for Java Pet store should ensure that processes, methodologies, techniques, people, tools and necessary infrastructure are organized and applied in an efficient way. This test plan will support the following objectives to meet the quality requirements for the application:

Identify features of Pet Store to be tested and also features that cannot be tested along with respective limitations

Define the test strategy/approach, resources, timelines and dependencies to test all the functionalities.

Define the activities and respective deliverables required to prepare for and conduct various types of testing to accomplish the quality goals

Communicate to all responsible parties the scope of testing effort and the tasks required to perform for the testing

Define the test tools and environments needed to conduct the testing

Identify and Communicate risks for project/product quality and define contingency plan for the application

what i mean is the data is given through an editor , i am storing in the database , and reproducing , in the reports , but the data is parsing the html content as following

Test planning for Java Pet store should ensure that processes, methodologies, techniques, people, tools and necessary infrastructure are organized and applied in an efficient way. This test plan will support the following objectives to meet the quality requirements for the application: Identify features of Pet Store to be tested and also features that cannot be tested along with respective limitations Define the test strategy/approach, resources, timelines and dependencies to test all the functionalities. Define the activities and respective deliverables required to prepare for and conduct various types of testing to accomplish the quality goals Communicate to all responsible parties the scope of testing effort and the tasks

how to achieve it

Hi,

I need to format the report fields in the report, also I have a group header which is set at another color, this does not appear in the HTML report but shows up in the pdf version. How can I make this appear in the HTML report?

Thanks.