JasperReports Library 7.0 is now available ×

iReport 2.0 features

Gustaf

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been using it all day under Mac OS X and it certainly feels like the fastest release I've ever used, even with real-time validation enabled.

I haven't personally found any new little things yet, but there's always something in new releases that makes me smile: I just haven't found it in 2.0.0 yet :)

The new 'magnetic' elements feature is brilliant. It's on by default and basically lets you align elements with the edges of sections or other elements as well as the grid in between those edges. Makes for super fast alignment.

jmurray wrote:

The new 'magnetic' elements feature is brilliant. It's on by default and basically lets you align elements with the edges of sections or other elements as well as the grid in between those edges. Makes for super fast alignment.

acutally, the "magnetic" feature was introduced with 1.3.3 already. yes, it is very helpful. B)

hingerl wrote:

hi there,

i miss "fields,variables,parameter" docking-panes. I have only "Page, Pagenumber, Total, Percentage"

where is it gone?? :S

These elements can now be found in the 'Document structure' docking pane, which can be viewed by going through the 'View > Docking panes' menu.

hingerl wrote:

hi there,

i miss "fields,variables,parameter" docking-panes. I have only "Page, Pagenumber, Total, Percentage"

where is it gone?? :S

they are all relocated to "Document structure" dock right now and it got parameter and variable filter function to filter built-in and customized parameters and variables, which is quite helpful sometime.