We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

cell splitting in xls

dtrobert

I have a problem where 2 column cells will split when another column in the row wraps.

size=294]http://www.jasperforge.org/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/images/extrarow-3fa7c9ebc0ba7bc8cb7140fd4d28da40.GIF

I have 4 report templates for this report.

rp1: high level, labels column headers

rp2: has details section for all but 2 columns, calls subreports 2a and 2b for them.

rp2a: fills in details for just one column

rp2b: fills in details for just one column

I rp2a and 2b, I have split set to false for the textfield as well as the stretch to band height option.

I did the same for the subreport calls from rp2. Still no improvement, any ideas what I'm missing?

Attaching report files

rp2a

[file name=TestPlan_ResultDetails_DEVICENAME.jrxml size=3793]http://www.jasperforge.org/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/files/TestPlan_ResultDetails_DEVICENAME.jrxml[/file]

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

As i mention in earlier post, you should make sure the alignment (X and Y) in both master in sub-report is in same axis.

Then both master and sub report should be the same height.

Last, check the band split - make it not allowed in sub report

Thanks anandharaj,

When you say to make sure they are on the same axis, if I call a subreport for say x=300, y=0, width=100. In the subreport, I have specified x=0,y=0, width=100. I figured the axis is relative to the start yes?

I have already disabled the splitting. Should the stretch options be to tallest object or band height?