Scheduled: org.acegisecurity.AccessDeniedException

lovetide

I upgraded JI1.2.0 to JI1.2.1 yesterday, then I encoutnered some problems.

1. The scheduled report does work after upgrade. the following is an exception log from jasperserver.log file:

Code:

00:01:46,158 ERROR ReportExecutionJob,JasperServerScheduler_Worker-1:186 - org.acegisecurity.AccessDeniedException: Access is denied
org.acegisecurity.AccessDeniedException: Access is denied
at org.acegisecurity.vote.AffirmativeBased.decide(AffirmativeBased.java:68)
at org.acegisecurity.intercept.AbstractSecurityInterceptor.beforeInvocation(AbstractSecurityInterceptor.java:275)
at org.acegisecurity.intercept.method.aopalliance.MethodSecurityInterceptor.invoke(MethodSecurityInterceptor.java:63)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:176)
at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:107)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:176)
at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:107)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:210)
at $Proxy3.getResource(Unknown Source)
at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.engine.scheduling.quartz.ReportExecutionJob.saveToRepository(ReportExecutionJob.java:441)
at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.engine.scheduling.quartz.ReportExecutionJob.sendToDestinations(ReportExecutionJob.java:295)
at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.engine.scheduling.quartz.ReportExecutionJob.execute(ReportExecutionJob.java:138)
at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:195)
at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:520)
:(

2. Another little problem is about the default value of 'visible' field of 'JIInputControl' table. I use 'jasperserverPatch-1.2.0-1.2.1.ddl' file to upgrade database(I have some InputControls before upgrade).

The problem is that when I try to report, I will got an exception:

Code:
[code]
Error Message:
org.springframework.webflow.engine.ActionExecutionException: Exception thrown executing [AnnotatedAction@18787c9 targetAction = com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.war.action.RepoAdminAction@11775bc, attributes = map[[empty]]] in state 'initAction' of flow 'repoAdminFlow' -- action execution attributes were 'map[[empty]]'; nested exception is org.hibernate.PropertyAccessException: Null value was assigned to a property of primitive type setter of com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.metadata.common.service.impl.hibernate.persistent.RepoInputControl.visible

Error Trace:
org.springframework.webflow.engine.ActionExecutionException: Exception thrown executing [AnnotatedAction@18787c9 targetAction = com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.war.action.RepoAdminAction@11775bc, attributes = map[[empty]]] in state 'initAction' of flow 'repoAdminFlow' -- action execution attributes were 'map[[empty]]'; nested exception is org.hibernate.PropertyAccessException: Null value was assigned to a property of primitive type setter of com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.metadata.common.service.impl.hibernate.persistent.RepoInputControl.visible
Caused by: org.hibernate.PropertyAccessException: Null value was assigned to a property of primitive type setter of com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.metadata.common.service.impl.hibernate.persistent.RepoInputControl.visible
at .......

I have resolved this problem by updating 'visible' field of all records to TRUE(original value is NULL value) after upgrade.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The access denied problem is related to the user the report is running as does not have the required access rights to the report. We have changed the default security model in 1.2.1 to be more restrictive - normal users have no access.

Sherman

JasperSoft

swood wrote:

The access denied problem is related to the user the report is running as does not have the required access rights to the report. We have changed the default security model in 1.2.1 to be more restrictive - normal users have no access.

Sherman
JasperSoft

Thank you for your reply swood.

I use 'jasperadmin' account to operate it, and, I can successfully make the report manually(I mean, by click the report name), but when I try to schedule it or 'run in background', it will failed with the previous error log. Does 'run in background' use a different account do it?

Post edited by: lovetide, at: 2007/04/13 03:22

• 5 weeks later...