We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Small question about creating criteria page

MohanRao

Hello,

I am able to create the criteria page and link it to the report. It works well without any problem. I have a doubt. Assume that I have 2 reports. One report for displaying data, and one report for showing the chart. Can I have the option of choosing either report or the chart, in the criteria page? As far as I tried, I felt it is not posssible. But I think, someone might have tried this option. If anyone has tried it, please can yo u let me know is this possible or not. If yes, can you let me know how?

Thanks a lot,

Mohan.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you give a brief explanation on how to do this? I'm assuming that on the JasperServer it is handled on the report wizard screen titled..."Report Wizard - Custom Input Control and Report Screens".

I'm not sure how to get started with this. Where do I need to place the jsp page? In the same folder as the report unit? Then, from my custom page, how do I call up the report that lives on the server?

Thank you, Bill

The custom JSP has to be compiled by the app server. It has to go into the WAR in WEB-INF/jsp. In the report unit definition, you enter the JSP name as it appears relative to WEB-INF/jsp - ie. if the JSP is "WEB-INF/jsp/myCustomPage.jsp" the report unit would have "myCustomPage.jsp"

Sherman

JasperSoft

• 3 months later...