We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Conditional Style Templates

Filip C.

All,

I know this question has been asked a few years ago, but I couldn't find any answer for the question. So hopefully, since, the issue was solved, but no-one indicated in previous questions, solution is available now. But my problem is:

I have a jrtx file which contains 2 entries: st_details_odd en st_details_even. In my report I added a reference to the stylesheet, I added a style st_details, with two conditions (I know I could do this with one condition, but was testing the functionality):

$V{REPORT_COUNT} % 2 == 0 => style="st_details_even"

$V{REPORT_COUNT} % 2 != 0 => style="st_details_odd"

But it seems like the conditional styles are not processed at all, as when I deliberatly add a typo in one of the styles, the compiler does not complain at all. But in any case, the specifics for the conditional styles are not appliad at all in teh report.

Anyone knows if this bug has been solved already ?

Regards,

Filip

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Hi,

my apologies. I overlooked your remark. You can put these conditions in aconditional style. First create a regular style, then right click on that regular style entry and select 'add conditional style'.

In the conditional style you'll then have the opportunity to add a conditional style expression and provide some extra style information like for instance a different color.