We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Cannot drop server report

martin.clarke

java.lang.Exception: The Server has returned an error with code 1 and with the message could not delete: [com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.metadata.common.service.impl.hibernate.persistent.RepoFileResource#11767]; SQL [delete from JIFileResource where id=?]; constraint [fk98818b778c8df21b]; nested exception is org.hibernate.exception.ConstraintViolationException: could not delete: [com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.api.metadata.common.service.impl.hibernate.persistent.RepoFileResource#11767]

at com.jaspersoft.ireport.jasperserver.ws.WSClient.delete(WSClient.java:232)

at com.jaspersoft.ireport.jasperserver.ws.WSClient.delete(WSClient.java:203)

at com.jaspersoft.studio.server.protocol.soap.SoapConnection.delete(SoapConnection.java:315)

at com.jaspersoft.studio.server.protocol.ProxyConnection.delete(ProxyConnection.java:355)

at com.jaspersoft.studio.server.WSClientHelper.deleteResource(WSClientHelper.java:414)

at com.jaspersoft.studio.server.action.resource.DeleteResourceAction$1.deleteResource(DeleteResourceAction.java:145)

at com.jaspersoft.studio.server.action.resource.DeleteResourceAction$1.run(DeleteResourceAction.java:94)

at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:121)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks hozawa.  I've no idea.  I'll have to Google that!

... well, I've followed this and am none the wiser: http://community.jaspersoft.com/wiki/how-check-jasperreports-server-version-command-line

I imagine I'll have to live with it, the alternative is to export everything else and rebuild the server I imagine further.

Is this a Jira DATABASE issue?!  Is THAT corrupt?!  No, it can't be that, surely?