We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Jasper Server 6.0.1 on WebSphere8.5/Oracle12c/Windows2008

borion11

Hi,

I'm trying to install JasperServer war file in Websphere 8.5 with Oracle12c on Windows2008. 

I followed the installation instructions and war file appears to install correctly, but when I start application or server, I get the following exception:

000000a7 ContextLoader E org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader initWebApplicationContext Context initialization failed
                                 org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'virtualDataSourceServiceFactory' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'virtualDataSourceHandler' while setting bean property 'virtualDataSourceHandler'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'virtualDataSourceHandler' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext-virtual-data-source.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'teiidVirtualQueryService' while setting bean property 'virtualDataSourceQueryService'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'teiidVirtualQueryService' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext-virtual-data-source.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveReference(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:334)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveValueIfNecessary(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:108)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyPropertyValues(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1417)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.populateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1158)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:519)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:458)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:296)

When I try to access JasperServer login page, I get the same error:

SRVE0260E: The server cannot use the error page specified for your application to handle the Original Exception printed below.
Original Exception: 
Error Message: javax.servlet.ServletException: Filter [characterEncodingProxyFilter]: could not be initialized
Error Code: 500
Target Servlet: com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.extension.DefaultExtensionProcessor
Error Stack: 
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'virtualDataSourceServiceFactory' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'virtualDataSourceHandler' while setting bean property 'virtualDataSourceHandler'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'virtualDataSourceHandler' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext-virtual-data-source.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'teiidVirtualQueryService' while setting bean property 'virtualDataSourceQueryService'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'teiidVirtualQueryService' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext-virtual-data-source.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError 
     at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveReference(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:334) 
     at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveValueIfNecessary(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:108) 
     at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyPropertyValues(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1417) 
     at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.populateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1158) 
     at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:519) 
     at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:458) 

Appreciate any help identifying the problem.

Thanks.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a similar experience using JasperReports Server on WebSphere 8.5. WAS8.5 is not supported by Jaspersoft.

I ended up customizing JasperReports Server to make it work. Unfortunately, we're using the Enterprise version and can not redistribute.