Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

Error when you compile report in version ireport 5.6.0

jesus_29_91

Hello people, I am new here and would like to tell you about my problem, it turns out that I have a report done in ireport was a project on a program made with language in java, well the issue is that now i need modify it but it turns out that I can't if you want to compile the report. The truth I have already googleado much by internet but I cannot find anything about my problem and I would like to know if I can help.

The error generated by ireport is the following:

oh722p.jpg.92f16c2429f2c64e46b266545ea715e4.jpg

This is not a error of the report in if from my point of view in that when I create a new report without anything inside gives the same error message is most likely that something wrong , as the installation , settings , etc. , if I can help please it would be fantastic.

Comments. I am using a translator not speaking English, but that only Spanish. I am sorry if it is that I have not been able to explain the right way.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The error message is saying something about Eclipse. iReport is based on NetBeans so this error shouldn't occur.

Also, be sure you are using JasperReports 5.6.0 or earlier because later versions of JasperReports does not support iReport - you need to use Jaspersoft Studio.