We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Bug with the license?

vladik1972

Yesterday I installed JasperServer-pro trial and today I tried Connecting Jasper Report Server to MS SQL Server by

I just copied the library sqljbdc4.jar at apache-tomcat lib

and I got the message

License Failed

Your license has expired.

If you evaluated JasperReports Server and have just installed a new version of it,

Your evaluation license has expired.

did not help either delete the library.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Were you able to login and use JasperReports Server Pro before copying the sqljbdc4.jar file to the lib folder?

If not, you just didn't setup JasperReports Server Pro properly. There should be a jasperserver.license included with your download. You need to place that file in your home folder or set jvm parameter to point to that file. The location is specific to which OS you are using and you haven't specified which one you are using.

Were you able to login and use JasperReports Server Pro before copying the sqljbdc4.jar file to the lib folder?

Yes, I yesterday and today JasperReports Server Pro use, but when I copying the sqljbdc4.jar file to the lib folder and restart JasperReports Server Pro I got the message.....did not help erase the library and new restart

not JasperServer I installed 2 days ago for the first time, the next day I wanted to connect to MS SQL and I followed the above directions on the net, the library was downloaded from the Microsoft web page. Released in 2012. I do not know why it JasperServer evaluated, so that the 30 day trial period is over, when I JasperServer used until the next day, and never before had I not install it.