We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Trying to implement JRS 5.2 to one Oracle database and to one MS SQL Server database via JBoss-5.1.0 on the same server

TheBigM60

On my Windows 2008 front-end server, I have a JBoss-5.1.0 app server service running, and JRS 5.2 resourced to an Oracle database.

I'm trying to add an additional JBoss-5.1.0 app server service configured to use a different ports-binding scheme, and resource another JRS 5.2 implementation to an MS SQL Server 2005 database.

I'm not having much success. I can create, install, and start the JBoss service, and I can create the "jasperserver" database on the SQL Server, but I cannot connect to JRS via the browser.

Does anyone have any insight as to how I might accomplish my task?

Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to your hearing thoughts on this.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Oracle database is resourced from HTTPS port 8543. I created another JBoss service using HTTPS port 8545 by modifying

bindings-jboss-beans.xml.

There are errors in run.log, boot.log, and server.log. However, I do not speak Java and I'm frustrated by trying to google them. I wish I could upload them for someone to read but ....

Anyway, this is from run.log and I have no idea what it means:

DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:
  Deployment "vfsfile:/E:/DOA_SMS/jboss-5.1.0/server/default/deploy/jmx-remoting.sar/" is in error due to the following reason(s): java.lang.IllegalStateException: BaseClassLoader@1a56d3e{vfsfile:/E:/jboss-5.1.0/server/default/deploy/jmx-remoting.sar/} classLoader is not connected to a domain (probably undeployed?) for class javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIServerImpl_Stub

I sincerely appreciate any help you can give, even if it just points me in the correct direction.