We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Can't download jasper studio eclipse plug-in

cmoraes

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,
the Jaspersoft Studio plug-in is not meant to be downloaded via normal browser.
I suspect you entered the address above in your Chrome/IE/Firefox. Is it correct?

You should enter the specified URL in the Install Dialog of your Eclipse installation: "Help > Install New Software" menu.

Best regards,
Massimo. 

Hi,

Eclipse installation was my first choice, but  didn't work.  It starts download plugin but stop at 10% getting there forever. I had to kill eclipse to exit it.

So I tried see if this link works at some browser because links of other plugins, I can see at least site.xml.

Regards,

Cristiano

Hi Cristiano,
I'm not sure what kind of problem you are verifying. Last time we checked everything was working fine. That address is updated everytime pointing to the new location on the Sourceforge servers. The current location is this one: https://sourceforge.net/projects/jasperstudio/files/updatesite/5.5.0/

Entering that address should work as well, but I would like to investigate on why you are not able to install using the shortcut one.
Can you please tell me which version of Eclipse you are trying to install the plug-in? 32-bit or 64-bit?

Thanks.
Massimo.

Hi Massimo,

I found out the problem is ,in fact, the proxy of my company and Eclipse that it's not able to download the plugin through this proxy. I tried many solutions I found on internet but nothing worked.

Anyway, it's not a problem with the link of plugin.

So, thanks for your help and sorry for any trouble.

Regards,

Cristiano