We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

How to reduce the gap between two columns

chandan_raj2k

HI,

I am pretty much new to iReport. I need help for reducing the gap between two columns of the bar chart in the generated graph.

The problem is that the there is a line chart present in the graph also. But when there is no value for the line chart still there is a blank space between the two columns of bar chart which I think is the place holder for the line chart.

Can somebody help regarding this problem, my requirement is just to reduce the gap between the two columns while representing ??

Please refer the attached files for the clear picture on the graph.

Thanks in advance.

Code:

plz somebody reply if there is any solution for this

Post Edited by chandan_raj2k at 08/11/2010 13:48

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. But since in the database these are primitive datatypes so I cannot allocate null to it.

Can we change the positions of the line chart and bar chart in any way so that the two columns gets displayed first and then the line chart will be displayed .

Please reply if the solution which is menttioned above is feasible and if any changes need to be done to the .jrxml file.

Thanks in advance.

Please refer the attached files for the same.

Hi,

I don't quite understand what you need to achieve. What do you mean you want to reduce the gap? Can you use Paint or some image editor to show us what would the ideal chart look like?

Or are you simply trying to get rid of the line points which are on the zero line?

Thanks,
Teodor