We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Table component: Conditional Styles

danielsb2

I have a table in my report and i need to change de color of a row depending of a field of the subdataset.

I created a style, but the screen of expression of conditional style does not allow me to create an expression using a field of my subdataset.

Is not possible to create a conditional style  using my subdataset fields as expression?

If not, how can I do to change the color of entire row of the table without having to put the same expression in every cell line and create another field with the background of another color?

=========================================
Site:  http://www.danielsousa.com.br
Twitter:  @danielsbarros

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You can use fields from your subdataset. This can be lead to a problem only if you use this style with some elements filled with a different subdataset (i.e. a textfield out of your table).

If iReport does not suggest fields for your dataset, this can be a bug, so you may log it on the bug tracker.

Giulio

Thanks for reply giulio.

IReport suggests only fields from the main query. It does not suggest the fields of others subdatasets I created. This is a problem because you can not use a style conditional on the Table / List Component when it uses a subdataset different of principal query.

I need to change the background color of the style "table_TD" based on a field of subdataset.

I suggest that on the screen of expression of Conditional Style, you may choose one of subdataset made in the report, then the screen displays the fields, variables and parameters of it.

What do you think?

=========================================
Site:  http://www.danielsousa.com.br
Twitter:  @danielsbarros

Post Edited by danielsb2 at 04/06/2010 09:54

• 2 years later...