Changes to the Jaspersoft community edition download ×

Don't want splitType property

jvway

Hi,

Using iReport 3.6 ce and deploying to JasperServer ce (don't know the version number, anyone know how to determine this?). 

I can deploy an iReport created report to the JasperServer but when I go to run the report on JasperServer it complains that splitType is not allowed.  I can go edit the iReport and manually delete the splitType property but I wonder if there is a way to prevent it from being applied at all.  The properties keep reappearing if I do certain edits in the report.

I have not touched the checkbox for that setting the reports already have it in there.  I am not using the report wizard at all.

Thanks,

Jerry

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jerry,

This means your JasperReports library in JasperServer is older than your JasperReports library in iReport. Look in the directory .../webapps/jasperserver/WEB-INF/lib. Find the existing JR library, remove it, and add in the current one.

Alternatively you can tell iReport to save the report as an older version of JR. Look in Tools -> Options -> General -> Compatibility to find this. This should equally well, and it sounds easier. As a practical matter I find that it's generally better to upgrade the JR library on the server rather than downgrading what you are generating. But either is fine.

Regards,
Matt