We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Changing the Look of the Jasperserver page

elimesika

HI

I have looking for an easy way to change the Jasper Server page (I have been told that it is possible if I am leaving a Jaspersoft credit icon on my page)

Can you instruct me what steps should I follow in order to change the Jasper Server main page look?

Thanks

Post Edited by Eli Mesika at 03/22/09 09:36

Post Edited by Eli Mesika at 03/22/09 09:36

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

elimesika
Wrote:

swood
Wrote:

Have a look at the FAQ http://jasperforge.org/plugins/mwiki/index.php/FAQ?group_id=112#How_do_I_customize_the_look_and_feel_of_JasperServer.3F

Sherman

Jaspersoft

Thanks , It is exactly what I was  looking for.

Code:
HI ShermanI have looked at your solution.Is it safe to edit directly the main.jsp and all its related css files?What about integration of newer versions of the product if I am changing the source.Are there any API that allow indirect customization and insure compatibility with newer versions ?Thanks

HI Sherman

I have looked at your solution.
Is it safe to edit directly the main.jsp and all its related css files?
What about integration of newer versions of the product if I am changing the source.
Are there any API that allow indirect customization and insure compatibility with newer versions ?

Thanks

Changing the code, of course you need to do again whenever there is new release. What Sheram said, you create your own "style" (like CSS) and attach it to the jasper UI. If its just a minor changes (like change the login page) you edit the file directly as how i did (you can read in my blog at www.raj2u.net)