We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

iReport for NetBeans Webinar

tcloonan

iReport for NetBeans: Efficiently Build, Test, and Run Complex Reports

Replay Information

Presented by: Giulio Toffoli, iReport Architect for JasperSoft and Brian Leonard, NetBeans Technology Evangelist for Sun Microsystems

Duration: 25 mins

Description: Join NetBeans and JasperSoft technology experts for an on-demand Webinar on how NetBeans and iReport, the world's most popular open source graphical report and dashboard design tool, enable developers to build and edit complex reports for rich-client and web applications in a native development environment.

* See a demo of how iReport and NetBeans provide a more efficient framework for building and editing reports in just under 15 minutes.

* Hear first-hand the details of the forthcoming iReport for NetBeans

* Get insight into the iReport roadmap for 2008

View Replay

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just Great!!

I follow the steps without any problem.

But i have a quesion, now i can see the report (clicking button preview) but can you help me because i need it to open from a web appplication using jsp?? i've search around but only applet implementations

any idea??

Regard

About the integration of JasperReports, you can refer to the JasperReports documentation:

http://jasperforge.org/website/jasperreportswebsite/JR%20Website/jasperreports_documentation.html?group_id=252&header=project&leftnav=yes&target=jasperreports

The JasperReports package comes with a set of samples (included a J2EE sample application).

Regards

Giulio

Post Edited by Tim Cloonan at 10/22/08 06:42