We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

I want to be able to access files uploaded to my jaspersoft server from any machine

mayuri.kadam

Hello Team,

I noticed that jaspersoft server installs locally only. I want to have such a configuration that I create a data source connection and add certain users to be able to access that database schema from any machine as long as they have been provided access by me. And then they should also be able to view the linked reports on the web.

How can I do that? Or which version of jaspersoft server should I use so that my reports and data sources can be accessible from any machine for appropriate users who have access?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you mean by "jaspersoft server installs locally only"? All versions of JasperReports Server including community version can be used from remote clients even on the Internet. If you can't access JasperReports Server remotely, you probably didn't setup your application server, database, network, OS properly. It's better to consult forums for the software you are using rather than here because this is just for JasperReports Server and setting up other software is beyond this forum.