Jaspersoft Community 'Read-Only' as of July 8, 2022
Transition to New TIBCO Community Just Weeks Away
You can still search, review wiki content, and review discussions in read-only mode. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or issues requiring TIBCO review or response.
What is Jaspersoft OLAP?
Jaspersoft OLAP builds on JasperReports Server to provide analytics to Business Intelligence professionals. Jaspersoft OLAP helps you:
- Quickly and easily access your OLAP (On Line Analytical Processing) data through an intuitive web interface.
- Explore data by drilling, pivoting, filtering, visualizing, and defining alerts based on data values.
- Make well informed business decisions by identifying trends, anomalies, and correlations in your data.
- Gain faster access to your relational datasources by using an in-memory aggregate cache and aggregate tables
To use Jaspersoft OLAP, you must supply analysis schemas in XML format, corresponding to data sources (such as JDBC or JNDI), and MDX queries. The built-in Jaspersoft OLAP user interface assembles the schemas, data source, and MDX queries into interactive analysis views.
Using Jaspersoft OLAP
- Creating an OLAP Schema with Jaspersoft OLAP Workbench.
- Jaspersoft OLAP Users Guide v5.1 Other versions can be found in our Docs Section
- Creating an Analysis View with JPivot
- Creating iReport Designer JRXML reports from OLAP data
- Getting Started with ODBO Connect
- JasperReports Server and Jaspersoft OLAP License
For additional information, see the following resources:
- Jaspersoft OLAP product page on the Jaspersoft website
- Jaspersoft OLAP open source project on the JasperForge.org community site
- Connecting Microsoft SQL Server Analytic Services (MS SSAS) to JasperReports Server's Ad Hoc
- Parent-Child relationships and Ad Hoc reports
- How do i get the MDX query for my Ad Hoc crosstab report?
- How to change default OLAP settings in JasperReports Server
- OLAP schema via query designer
- "Bad" aggregate tables in foodmart sample database
- Where should the dimension table containing the primary key for dimension be added in the cube schema file?
- OLAP message "table size limitation is reached. use collapse or zoom to reduce table size"
- ODBO - internal error occured: the remote server returned an error: (401)
- OLAP filters - limits
- Execution of any OLAP view hangs in 'renderertag'