Self-service Reporting and Analysis Server
Jaspersoft Community 'Read-Only' as of July 8, 2022
Transition to New TIBCO Community Just Weeks Away
You can still search, review wiki content, and review discussions in read-only mode. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or issues requiring TIBCO review or response.
JasperReports Server is a stand-alone and embeddable reporting server. It provides reporting and analytics that can be embedded into a web or mobile application as well as operate as a central information hub for the enterprise by delivering mission critical information on a real-time or scheduled basis to the browser, mobile device, or email inbox in a variety of file formats. JasperReports Server is optimized to share, secure, and centrally manage your Jaspersoft reports and analytic views.
Which Jaspersoft Edition is Right for You?
Features & Benefits
|Flexible Server Architecture
- Semantic layer for relational and non-relational data sources - BI Editions only
- On-premises, virtualized, or Cloud (SaaS & PaaS) deployment options
- Open standards, REST and SOAP-based web service architecture simplifies mobile and web application integration
- Connectivity to existing identity management systems to centralize and secure reports and analysis views
- Report access and usage auditing for compliance
- Granular security access down to the cell and column level
Additional Commercial Edition Features
|Ad hoc Reporting
- Web-based, drag-and-drop report designer creates interactive reports for dashboards, email distribution, or within a web application
- Metadata layer masks complex data descriptions with simplified business user-friendly names
- Web-based reports provide rich, interactive reports with drill down, filtering, animated charting, and more
- Web-based, drag-and-drop dashboard designer
- Single report and dashboard-level parameters drive user interaction
- Free-form layout designer for customized dashboard design