We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Auto resize excel column width to specific cell

Cilisca

Hello,

I'm currently developing a excel report with certain report elements.

My problem is, that I'll try to export the report into EXCEL-Format and the column are not displayed correctly.

In the header, there are some text fields to display the report description and more informations. After those textfields, I need to display a crosstab. The column of the text fields and one column of the crosstab are the same.

The column is automatically stretched to the size of the text field, which I try to prevent. I wanted to adjust the column width to a specific crosstab cell, instead of the text field width. The data of the textfield should overlap to the next cell. But there should not be a cell merge.

I set the following properties for the textfield:

<property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.xls.auto.fit.row" value="false"/><property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.xls.auto.fit.column" value="false"/>[/code]

And the following properties to the crosstab cell:

<property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.xls.auto.fit.row" value="true"/><property name="net.sf.jasperreports.export.xls.auto.fit.column" value="true"/>[/code]

I there any way to auto adjust a cell size to a specific field or crosstab cell?

I’m thankful for every little tip :)

Regards,

Vanessa

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days