We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Upgrade Jasperserver 3.7.1 --> 5.6.1

cyberdemos

Hi all,

i have a big problem performing upgrade from Jasperserver 3.7.1 to 5.6.1

Platform OS: Windows 7 64 bit
First of all i've exported 3.7.1 version into a zip file thru js-export.bat. No errors.

Then i've installed  Jasperserver 5.6.1 64 bit without problem. I've also tried to login with success.
Later i've upgraded Jasperserver 5.6.1 with my zip file with js-upgrade-newdb-ce.bat without any problem. No errors into upgrade log file.

The problem is that i have http 404 status when i try to see jasper home page...

So i've looked into jasperreportstomcat-stderr and i've found a catalina.loader.WebClassLoader loadClass error --> Illegal access

Into Jasperreportstoomcat-stdout i've also found a Context initialization failed. ERROR:permission denied for relation jiresourcefolder...

Could you help me please? It is very important.

Thank you so much in advance.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

The steps you followed look correct, but the error you are seeing usually appears when install/upgrade didn't go through successfully. It might be helpful to see your upgrade log and default_master.properties file, please attach them here.

Also, are you by any chance switching to a different database? that could explain the error.

- Stas