We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

PHP iReports :: problemas utilizando Stretch With Overflow

chieregatti

Pessoal,

estou utilizando em uma máquina o iReports 5.0.1 e PHPJasperXML 0.9b integrando ao PHP.

Criei um relatório onde existem campos que necessitam ser "esticados" e por este motivo marquei a opção Stretch With Overflow. Além de ter marcado esta opção, marquei também a Position Type do primeiro campo como "Fix Relative to Top" e os seguintes marquei como "Float".

Também marquei o Split Type da linha detalhe como Stretch.

Utilizo o Google Chrome e não há meio de funcionar isso. Toda a informação do primeiro campo sai encavalada com a segunda.

Tem um outro sistema aqui de um colega que funciona em Java e um outro relatório com estas mesmas configurações funciona perfeitamente.

Gostaria de saber se isso tem a ver com essa integração PHP + iReports e se alguém tem alguma solução pra este caso.

Obrigado.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Translation:

staff

I'm using it in a iReports 5.0.1 and 0.9b PHPJasperXML machine integrating PHP.

I created a report where there are fields that need to be "stretched" and for this reason I marked the Stretch With Overflow option. Besides having this option checked, also marked the Position Type field first as "Fix Relative to Top" and the following marked as "Float".

I also marked the Split Type the line detail to Stretch.

I use Google Chrome and there is no way to run it. All information from the first field encavalada out with the second.

Have another system here with a colleague who works in Java and another report with these same settings work perfectly.

I wonder if this has to do with this integration PHP + iReports and if anyone has any solution for this case.

Thank you.

• 1 year later...