We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Error while compliling the report in Jaspersoft Studio 5.5

shreecs

Hi ,

I have installed Jasperstudio 5.5 professional edition and JasperReport Server 5.5 evaluation edition on 2 windows machines,both are 64bit machines. I created Hive connection in JaspersoftStudio and created a report(.jrxml file) and able to preview the report sucessfully on one windows machine. The same thing i tried on the other windows machine as well i.e., i created Hive connection and created a .jrxml file, but when i preview the report it's giving me an error "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/codehaus/groovy/runtime/callsite/CallSiteArray".

Below is the error detail:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/codehaus/groovy/runtime/callsite/CallSiteArray
    at orderReport_1390897832410_691952.$createCallSiteArray(calculator_orderReport_1390897832410_691952)
    at orderReport_1390897832410_691952.$getCallSiteArray(calculator_orderReport_1390897832410_691952)
    at orderReport_1390897832410_691952.__$swapInit(calculator_orderReport_1390897832410_691952)
    at orderReport_1390897832410_691952.<clinit>(calculator_orderReport_1390897832410_691952)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.design.JRAbstractJavaCompiler.loadEvaluator(JRAbstractJavaCompiler.java:112)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.design.JRAbstractCompiler.loadEvaluator(JRAbstractCompiler.java:340)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperCompileManager.getEvaluator(JasperCompileManager.java:265)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillDataset.createCalculator(JRFillDataset.java:462)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.<init>(JRBaseFiller.java:382)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.<init>(JRVerticalFiller.java:88)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.<init>(JRVerticalFiller.java:103)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.<init>(JRVerticalFiller.java:61)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFiller.createFiller(JRFiller.java:179)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.BaseFillHandle.<init>(BaseFillHandle.java:75)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.AsynchronousFillHandle.<init>(AsynchronousFillHandle.java:98)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.AsynchronousFillHandle.<init>(AsynchronousFillHandle.java:87)
    at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.AsynchronousFillHandle.createHandle(AsynchronousFillHandle.java:189)
    at com.jaspersoft.studio.editor.preview.view.control.ReportControler$4.run(ReportControler.java:344)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    ... 24 more

When i google this error they are saying to replace groovy-all-2.0.0.jar with groovy-all-2.2.0.jar .  Does it really solve my problem?

If it is really because of the groovy jar version ,how it is working fine on the other machine?

Please help me regarding this.

Thanks in advance

ShreeCS

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

After adding the Groovy-all.2.2.0 jar into the lib folder of jasperstudio i m able to preview the report but when i publish the report on JasperReport server 5.5 it its giving an error "java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException". How to resolve this issue?