We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Any technical guy to help me on JasperDashboard?

nelson.pita

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there - 

Maybe start with downloading JasperReports Server 5.5; consider the community edition for now--it is free.  The bundled installer for Windows gives you the option of installing sample data, which includes many reports and some Dashboards (among other things).  Consider reading through the Jasper documentation, such as the admin and user guides.  At some point you will need to build the reports for your Dashboard, which will require working from iReport or Studio, probably Studio at this point.  Both the community editions of iReport and Studio are free.  You will need to learn how to pubish your reports to the server in order to put them into a Dashboard, see the Studio documentation for the steps.  There are steps on how to connect to Oracle in the Jasper documentation and here: http://community.jaspersoft.com/wiki/connecting-jasperreports-server-your-database.  

Best of luck with your project --

Hi Nelson,

I am the founder of an open source DWBI company (Helical IT Solutions) and we have expertise over BI (Jaspersoft BI suite, Pentaho BI suite) , ETL (talend and Kettle – PDI), Data warehousing, Data modeling, Data visualization, Analytics (R and Weka), Liferay, reports & dashboards creation, data mining, data warehousing, data modeling etc. We are Jaspersoft System Integration partner, Pentaho Registered Member Partner and also been adjudged as “One of India’s 25 Most Promising BI Companies” by CIO Review magazine.

Please get in touch with me at nikhilesh@helicaltech.com, I would definitely like to help you on jaspersoft requirement of yours.

NIkhilesh