We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Not able use sql in jrxml

sheopandey1986

Hi,

I am using Ireport for Jrxml design. I have created a database connection and set it as active connection. I have querySting tag in jrxml file.

But when I tried to run we get as following :

1: if it runs with no datasource then all the fields are displayed with null values and that is expected.

2: But when i tried to run this with active connection no data is displayed in the report that is a blank report. only header and footer is shown. even box containing field values is not shown.

can you tell me step by step how to configure and excute sql in jrxml.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are you using iReport to design the jrxml file ? if you then Right click on Design -->Select Edit Query -->Then Select SQL as language --> then copy the Query in Below box.Then Press OK.

After that you should configure the Columns as static text box give your column names as you like it  in Column Header.

After you should configure the Rows to display data ,then select TextField ,put in Detail Section.Then Right Click on it Select Expression --->Press OK.

Do the Steps how many columns you want to display.Then Press Preview --->You will get Report by default in PDF.