We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

Error Using Hyperlink to Another Report

katherine.vierra

I am receiving an error when hyperlinking from one report to the other (see below).  I have repeatedly checked the virtual path to the report in JasperServer and the path below is correct.  I was also logged in under the correct organization.  When I tested this in my dev environment, it works fine.  It is only when I deploy to a multitenant production environment that I receive the error.  We are using JasperServer 5.0

com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.multipleTenancy.MTResourceNotVisibleException: Path /Default/Interact Reports/Reports/CAD Detail is not visible in organization context Multitenancy context: organization PK:T:Default at com.jaspersoft.jasperserver.multipleTenancy.DefaultPathTransformer.toExternalPath(DefaultPathTransformer.java:147)

I believe this has something to do with the multitenant environ, but haven't been able to find any info on this particular issue.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there -

A report cannot use any resource that belongs to another organization.  Also, maybe consider using the Public folder.  However, the Public folder should contain only content that is shared across all organizations--nothing private or sensitive belongs in the Public folder.

Background: If a report that references resources in various folders (like images or input controls) that is native to multiple organizations, then those organizations must share identical folder structures, or the paths to some of the report dependencies will be invalid and the reports will not execute.  But don't forget that while this can be done, your report cannot use a resource that belongs to another ogranization.