We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here ×

jasperadmin user is unable to log in after configuring LDAP

lutfijd

Hey Guys,

Before setting LDAP on jasper server 5.2 community edition, user jasperadmin was working fine, I could login and do whatever i want. Now that LDAP is setup, im unable to login as jasperadmin.

One of the LDAP users has an LDAP group that maps to ROLE_ADMINISTRATOR, that user logged to jasper and all his LDAP groups were imported to jasper server.

does jasper 5.2 CE allow multiple users to have ROLE_ADMINISTRATOR. I scimmed the admin guide and authentication cook book, didnt see anything that alluded to the idea that jasper disallows having 2 ROLE_ADMINISTRAOR users for the same organization.

also, dao authentication provider is still enabled, jasperadmin user is also enabled.

any help is really appreciated.

thanks

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks djohnson, but it turns out this is caused by the fact that someone changed jasperadmin password without informing me http://community.jaspersoft.com/sites/all/libraries/ckeditor/plugins/smiley/images/angry_smile.gif

ah well, live and learn.

• 1 month later...

Hello!

I had a problem when doing the update from version 5.1 to 5.2.
When the LDAP user login he had lost the permission of ROLE_ADMINISTRATOR that had been given manually.
Follow the link to report the problem in version 5.2 and how to work around the problem:

http://community.jaspersoft.com/wiki/internal-role-mapped-externally-authenticate-active-directory-user-through-ldap-got-deleted

Thanks